Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Resentment

Poisoned by bitterness and grievance. Anger aroused by exasperation. Fueled by aggravation and annoyance. A deadly passion scratching impurity til blood and suffocating it's innocence. Outrage, scornfulness teasing contempt. Disgrace, disobedience, and disrespect taunting their Elders. A battled cry mocking a sparkled vision. Provoking immorality with a demonized laughter. Screaming for the birth of vice. Degrading honorable conduct to wicked infeasibility. Resentment patiently awaiting our ignorance and snobbishness to fulfill it's hunger to feast.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Roy... the author of this blog... I lost access to my own account and I can seem to get in touch with blogger.com... anyway, I don't care to write blogs anymore... I wrote my ebook Read of You... http://www.amazon.com/Read-You-Roy-Ramirez-ebook/dp/B00PRGVRDG/ref=asap_B00Q5ZTATQ_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1416975478&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete